Company: Bonneville International
Job description: Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International (KTAR News and Arizona Sports) is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will work closely with the Digital Services team to monitor and maximize campaign performance with all our Owned and Operated Digital Products and our Audience Extension Products. This includes but is not limited to display, social, video, email, newsletter, pre-roll, OTT-CTV, SEM, SMS, App, native advertising, and content sponsorships. This role will be responsible for ensuring accurate impression delivery by preparing reports, analyzing data, preparing recommendations for tactical optimizations to further increase success rate and renew/grow current revenue. This person is an organized, detailed oriented individual who can handle multiple tasks in different areas of the digital sales and content arena.
- Monitor all digital campaign fulfillment on Owned and Operated and 3rd party platforms. Work with corporate fulfillment team on select campaigns
- Verify and manage the population of all digital campaign reporting including dashboard integration of Google Analytics data and commercial spot times. Work with Digital Sales Strategist, Account Managers and Account Executives on specific client requests
- Report digital campaign inconsistencies, under-deliveries, and over-deliveries
- Verify all new digital orders and revisions within traffic system (WideOrbit)
- Reconcile digital campaigns for monthly billing and/or pacing purposes
- Support Digital Sales Strategist and Digital Sales Manager with select pre-sale and post-sale client needs such as gathering data/research and insights for presentations (AdMall) and email counts (Site Impact)
- Learn Triton for analytics reporting on all streaming and digital audio platforms (desktop, video & smart speaker)
- Lead weekly digital campaign and asset pacing report meetings
- Manage digital data as reported within sales materials
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Work experience within a digital agency or digitally-minded media company preferred
- Knowledge of Datastudio, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn ad placements, and MS Office
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytics, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret statistical data
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:26:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!