Company: International Coach Federation
Job description: ICF seeks a Data Analyst for international population-based survey and evaluation activities. These activities support USAID food security and CDC HIV surveys that are conducted around the world. The Data Analyst will work with others to analyze survey data and to interpret findings and will participate in strengthening data analytic capacity in the countries where data is collected. Though we are working remotely during the pandemic, this will be a full-time position based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Conduct analyses of large survey data sets using statistical software packages
- Check the analysis of other staff members
- Perform literature reviews
- Contribute to writing survey reports
- Present findings to diverse audiences
- Strengthen data analysis capacity of in-country partners through training and coaching
- Master’s degree in statistics, demography, epidemiology, or economics
- 2+ years’ experience conducting statistical analysis
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, including multivariate methods
- Experience using STATA for a statistical software packages
- Experience managing large, population-based survey datasets
- Ability to travel 15% time
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Experience working with data collected for international development projects
- Experience working on USAID-funded studies
- Experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Written and oral French or Portuguese language skills
- Experience using R
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consulting environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: and .
Rockville, MD (MD18)
Location: Rockville, MD
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:37:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!