Company: Red Square International
Red Square International | Russian Specialist Recruitment Consultancy
Search jobs Search jobs
- Russian Speaking Financial Controller, International R&D Company, London
Russian Speaking Financial Controller, International R&D Company, London
Industry Financial Services
Job Type Permanent
Visa Employer may consider sponsoring work visa for suitable candidates from abroad depending on their experience
Salary £60000 — £80000 per annum
Date 14 May 2021
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse, and experienced Russian speaking professional to join a rapidly growing R&D international firm with wide prospects and projects across the globe.
As a Russian Speaking Finance Controller, you will be required to:
- Establish the finance function of the company, including setting up all the internal policies and procedures across the group.
- Supervise and maintain day-to-day control of the finance function across all the jurisdictions, including financial planning, control, budgeting and reporting;
- Develop the internal reporting procedures in accordance to IFRS to ensure compliance at all times;
- Prepare regular reports for service companies (weekly, monthly), monitor and categorise payments, analyse and compare against annual budget;
- Regularly liaise with relevant tax authorities, external consultants and advisors worldwide;
- Continuously monitor performance and efficiency of the group, think ahead, resolve any issues;
- Analyse change and conduct risk assessments;
- Have 5+ years of experience in managerial position within finance/accounting function working for professional services firm in London.
- Possess experience of setting up finance function and willingness to work for a start-up.
- Hold accounting or business related degree (MBA is a plus) and be CIMA/ACCA qualified;
- Experience of IFRS is a must;
- Be fluent in English as well as Russian;
- Be a self-starter with ability to liaise with the management in regards to solutions rather than problems;
Become a part of this unique opportunity, apply now!
Expected salary: £60000 – 80000 per year
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 07:22:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!