Company: Kimball International
Job description: Requisition Number
Built by family and rooted in heart, Kimball International cultivates care and connection with our employees, customers, shareholders and our communities.
As a leading omnichannel commercial furnishings company, we leverage our market-centric expertise and a unique portfolio of brands to deliver customized solutions and personalized service. Our commitment to craftsmanship and insights-driven innovations enable us to be invaluable partners in creating inspirational workplace, health, learning, and home-office spaces. We help our customers shape ordinary spaces into vibrant places that spark collaboration, relaxation, wellness and discovery. Our impact goes beyond what we make to what our products and our relationships do for the world.
We embrace diversity, celebrate personality, and empower employees so that we can all succeed together. We invite you to join us.
The Transportation Host is responsible for supporting Kimball International and its business units by portraying a high corporate and/or brand/business unit image to our visiting guests and employees. The Transportation Host provides transportation services for Customer Tours, Training, Airport Shuttles, and other Corporate Events. The Transportation Host ensures all visitors and employees get to and from all events in a safe and effective manner. The Transportation Host will also support with Customer Experience and Marketing projects as needed. The Transportation Host will also work with the Mail Services Specialist to perform back-up duties when out of the office as needed.
- Driving customers and employees to and from events and tours
- Assisting as the Corporate HQ Mailroom back-up
- Assisting with taking corporate vans to have routine maintenance completed and reporting any issues to manager
- Assisting with set-up/clean-up of events
- Assisting with transportation to/from airports in regional area
- All other duties as assigned
Skills to Perform This Role:
- Positive Attitude
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to drive large passenger vans
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to work with both internal and external partners
- Must be able to work with employees of all levels of the organization
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of driving laws
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Kimball International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)
Location: Jasper, IN
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 06:13:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!