الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
A reputable local NGO in Jordan is implementing a project in (Amman, Zarqa, Irbid, Karak and Aqaba) governorates, currently looking to hire Field Supervisors:
• Conduct market research to get familiar with the job opportunities available in the targeted area of the project.
• Collect applicants for the projects’ potential beneficiaries, filter them to make sure they fit in the required criteria and make a final and master list of beneficiaries.
• Interview the beneficiaries and be a part of the orientation session to explain the project (Duties, responsibilities and rights of the beneficiary).
• Coordinate with the beneficiaries while attending the training.
• Meet with business owners to agree on placing the beneficiaries.
• Regular follow up visits to the business owners, once a week or as necessary.
• Regular follow up visits to check on the beneficiaries and get their feedback.
• Collect attendance sheets for all of the beneficiaries, audit them then send the matching hard and soft copies to the project management team.
• Visit the beneficiaries for them to fill the evaluation forms and send them to the project management team
• Provide all of the required documents accurately and punctually.
• Any additional required tasks.
• Project based position – Contract for six months
• Very good command of Microsoft office programs (Word and Excel)
• Owns a car
• Interpersonal Skills
• Communication Skills
Years of Experience
Min: 1 Max: 3
The deadline to submit CVs will until Monday 6/7/2020